Presque Isle County Road Commission
News & Approved Minutes
Maps / Graphs
Adopt A Road
Permits / Policies
FAQ Questions Page
Summer/Fall 2018 Projects:
* Reconstruct and pave Petersville Road, 1 mile north of 638 Highway
* 634 Highway, 2.5 miles east of 451 Hwy, chip seal
* Allis Township: Spread gravel on various roads within the Township.
* 638 Highway, east of US-23, reconstruction and pave, after Labor Day
* Grand Lake Outlet Bridge, replace culvert with bridge, after Labor Day
* 441 Hwy - Village of Metz, reconstruct & pave
* Long Lake Hwy, 2200' wedge and overlay
* 489 Highway - chip seal and overlay, Town Hall Road to Black Mt Road
** If you have any questions regarding these projects listed, please call the office during normal business hours to speak to the Manager 989-734-2216.